Shipping Time and Rules
Shipment times for each product vary depending on availability. The estimated shipping time will depend on the product that will take the longest. We do not separate orders, nor do we separate combo products and ship them before the estimated shipping time. If you want to receive products individually as soon as they are available, please order them separately.
Delivery and Shipping Fee
Orders from European countries will be shipped by DPD, DHL, and other reliable local logistics suppliers. Due to air transportation restrictions, it is recommended to purchase no more than two batteries per order.
We offer free shipping on orders of £239 or more. If your order does not qualify for free shipping, the shipping fee will be shown on the address-filing page once the order is settled.
For special shipping requests, please contact Yanghaojie Support. Please confirm your address before payment. If you enter the wrong address, please contact Yanghaojie Support in a timely manner. We will contact logistics personnel to solve the problem. Yanghaojie orders can only be shipped to the country where the order is placed. If you ask to change the address after the order has been shipped, we cannot guarantee that your order will be updated. In addition, you are responsible for all possible risks and expenses caused by changing the address after the order has been shipped.
When you place an order, be sure to enter the correct name, address, and contact information so that we can deliver your items successfully.
Yanghaojie assumes no responsibility for delayed or rejected orders due to the following reasons:
1. Shipping time might be delayed for 1-2 days for transportation to remote regions.
2. Delay or delivery failure because of the consignee’s actions. These actions include, but are not limited to: changing the address after shipment, entering an unknown address or wrong address, entering incorrect contact information, and refusal to receive, etc.
3. Delay due to force majeure. “Force majeure” means an unforeseen, inevitable, or insurmountable objective situation and other objective conditions that cause delayed shipping, including, but not limited to: national or regional air or ground transportation system controls or interruptions (e.g., weather reasons), communication system interference or malfunction, government actions, postal administration policy changes, wars, earthquakes, typhoons, floods, fires, heavy rain, heavy fog, and other similar events.
4. Aviation contraband, mobile phones, electronic products, fragile products, and other products that are not available for air freight service due to aviation security regulations.
5. Shipments that are confiscated or disposed of due to a violation of transportation regulations.
6. Mail and packages cannot be delivered to the consignee’s address during weekends, national holidays, and festivals.
7. The consignee address is a school, unit, or residential community where the courier has no access.
Order and Logistics Tracking
After the order is shipped, you will receive a notification email or SMS containing the waybill number (you need to confirm SMS notifications when placing the order). You can click the link and skip to the express company’s official website to check your package shipment status.
UK & EU retail customers
You may return eligible items for a refund of the goods within 28 days of receipt of the products (40 days for EU orders). Please check your items are eligible for return (see below section) and follow the returns process set-out below. Orders where all items are returned within 14 days of receipt are additionally eligible for refund of standard delivery charges (under the Consumer Contract Regulations, formerly Distance Selling Regulations). Please email email@example.com before sending your items back to request this statutory entitlement. Returns are free for UK customers when a return label is generated via our online portal. For EU customers, the cost of returning unwanted items is borne by you, but you may use our subsidised returns mail services. Faulty items can be returned to us free of charge via the online portal. Incorrect items can also be returned free of charge, but you will need to contact Customer Services beforehand to receive a return postage discount code.
What Items Can You Return?
*UK returns are now FREE on all eligible items
· Unwanted goods in an unworn state, labels attached and with original packaging.
· Tights and underwear in its original unopened packaging, not worn or tried on.
Not eligible for return:
· For hygiene reasons, we are unable to accept tights and underwear back for refund or exchange if the packaging has been opened.
All genuinely faulty items are eligible for return regardless of retail or teacher customer status, custom made orders, underwear, tights or otherwise ineligible.
How To Return Items
Inside your delivery package, you will have received a dispatch note with a returns section at the bottom. Please fill in the details of which items you wish to send back, including the reason for return, and enclose this with the returning items (ideally in the original dispatch packaging).
For UK orders only
To create your FREE returns label, please visit our online portal. You’ll need your Order ID and either your email address or postcode to hand to access the portal.
For International orders
Please send items back to our UK returns address below. IMPORTANT! Please mark the outside of the package with the phrase ‘RETURNED GOODS’
Office Unit 82a James Carter Road, Mildenhall
Bury St. Edmunds
There is no need to pay for a tracked or faster delivery. You can return the items to us using a low cost service, however we strongly advise you to keep a proof of posting, as goods are determined as in your care until they are received into our warehouse.